Friday, November 18, 2005

Now *that's* service!

I recently received a postcard advertising a free oil change for Saturn car owners - called, "Owner Appreciation Days". I was excited about the prospect of a free oil change and vehicle inspection.

So, yesterday - Emily and I made the drive to Savannah (nearest dealer). It was a great experience. Not only did they complete the free oil change and inspection, they found a nail in one of my tires and fixed that for free, vacuumed out the inside, washed the outside, and had a red carnation waiting on the seat when I got back in.

I figured out that the gas there and back probably cost me $4-$5, but an oil change would normally cost me around $20! So, I was able to save some money and have a good experience as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- that IS service! I'm glad you had such a good experience...

Love, Mom