Monday, January 30, 2006

My Weekend

It was a very nice weekend where I felt like I got a lot accomplished!

I helped at church with a New Mom's Brunch - by doing some decorating - which was a fun way to start my Saturday! And then did a bunch of chores at home.

A friend called with extra seats to our Women's Center (like a crisis pregnancy center) Fundraising Banquet - and I'd been interested in going, but it was pretty expensive. So, it worked out in the end that I was able to go! It was really great and I am glad I went.

The key note speaker was Janet Parshall and she did an excellent job presenting information about several issues in Washington DC right now relating to the sanctity of life. I learned a lot and was reminded again that our country as a whole does not value life.

Sunday brought church and a relaxing afternoon...hope you all had a nice weekend too!

No comments: