Emily loves free and/or cheap entertainment, and so she offers you her top ten list in no particular order:
1. Ice cubes and the water that comes when they've melted. It is fun to stir the ice, stand on the ice, eat the ice, drink the water, and splash in the water.
2. Cookie Cutters: these are especially fun if they are all in a basket that can be dumped noisily onto the floor!
3. Pictures! Identifying who is in them is a recent addition to her abilities.
4. Bed or Couch: climbing on, jumping on, rolling on, throwing pillows off of, etc...
5. "Rubbies": a name invented when I was little for dish soap bubbles being rubbed on the fridge, dishwasher, etc...
6. Bubble Wrap: Dancing on this is extra fun!
8. Dryer: climbing in when it is empty and cool is always fun!
9. Cloth Napkins: the best part of this is stealing them off of anyone's lap! Then it makes a great peek-a-boo assistant and as always, a lovely head covering.
10. Tupperware cabinet: Taking stuff out, putting stuff in, dumping all the lids on the floor, chewing on the popsicle making pieces, standing in bowls, and all kinds of other fun!
Does anyone else want to share a cheap or free toy for Emily's enjoyment?