Friday, September 22, 2006

More Than I "Bargained" For

Remember this great deal? Well, today it just got better! Thanks to my husband, who reads the news - he found out that the tool bench has two plastic nails that are under a safety recall - so Playskool is sending me an envelope and shipping tag to return them. When they receive them, they will send me a $50 gift certificate to be used at one of their affiliate companies! There seems to be no limit to God's creativity when it comes to providing for this family! I plan to use the certificate for more Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Monica -- Wow! You are right that God's provision comes in all kinds of ways! Way to watch, David!

Love, Mom

Monica Wilkinson said...

Lisa, I'll miss reading your blog! Thanks for sending your e-mail address - please keep in touch!

Monica