Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanksgiving: Felt Turkey

Isn't this turkey so cute? I found the pattern in a copy of the Country Register, though the pattern itself is from a little store called Liberty Cottage. These cost about 25 cents each to make. Just before Emily was born, I made several and put them at the place of each of the ladies at Thanksgiving that year - they looked so cute spread out on the table. If you are interested in a copy of the pattern, please e-mail me and I'll mail you one. (thehomespunheart [at] hotmail [dot] com)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Monica:

My little turkey from Thanksgiving 2004 is hanging in the front hallway! :)

Love, Mom

being molded said...

That is so cute, Monica! Would you be able to share the pattern?
Blessings~Cindy

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I know it's a year ago, but would you still have the pattern to share?

Monica Wilkinson said...

Donna -

Sorry for the delay! I had to obtain permission from the copyright owner. I now have that and would be able to e-mail it to you if you send me your e-mail address. Thanks!

Monica
thehomespunheart (at) hotmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Can you still share that Felt Turkey pattern? I would love to make it with my dd9.

Thanks, Vickie

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Vickie - I certainly can share it! Please e-mail me so I can forward you a copy!

Thanks,
Monica