Friday, November 17, 2006

Thansgiving: Placecards and Favors


I'm going to double up and use these favors with name tags as the placecards. Simply cut and label/decorate a piece of cardstock and punch a hole in it. Tie it on to your favor with raffia. These favors are the yummy pecans I make each holiday season.

Pecans are a bit of a splurge, but one batch (one pound) of these yummy treats is divided here into 1/2 cup portions making this into eight favors.

I hope you've enjoyed this week of Thanksgiving ideas! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I am going to use it next week when my family is here for Thanksgiving. This is something easy that I can do.

Thanks again for the great idea!
Blessings
Lisa

Susan P. said...

Monica, I have so enjoyed your Thanksgiving ideas this week! One of the main reasons I love your ideas are because they are beautiful but can be done on a budget. Thank you!! Would you mind sharing your pecan recipe, they looked so delicious!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Susan, Thank you for your kind words! I know that I love to be thrifty and I could still do a better job - but I like being accountable to my blog friends and tell them how much things are because it keeps me from splurging when I shouldn't! If you click the word 'pecans' in my post, it will take you to some recipes, scroll down and you will find the sugared pecan recipe! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I found your place via Mrs. Wilt's. Your Thanksgiving ideas are so cute and I love the napkin rings. I look forward to seeing more of your crafty ideas.
Trina