Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Drawstring Jewelry Pouch



My mother-in-law wanted one of these for Christmas and I thought about buying one but could hardly find one. And, I remembered my Mom making them for gifts a few years ago - so she sent me the directions. I was SO pleased with how it turned out! There are little sections inside the pouch for your jewelry and it closes with a drawstring. If anyone wants the directions, I'd be happy to e-mail them to you! These are a great gift! The total project took me about three hours from start to finish and I'd never made one before - so not too bad!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, this turned out darling!
Good job!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

would you still consider sharing the instructions? If so, Id like them.
dianelivingston2002@yahoo.com

Paula said...

oh the influx of emails I imagine coming in from your sweet offer!!! I too would love the directions! (paul aatt paurian doott com)

Paula said...

opppsss, that should be PAULA not PAUL ... paula aatt paurian doott com

Gamma_Glam said...

HI there -- I've just stumbled on your blog and would absolutely love the instructions for this pouch. I bought this for a friend of mine who was getting married for $30!!

Gamma_Glam said...

Monica -- ooops -- I'm at gamma91@gmail.com