You are invited to participate in the first Sisters' Shoebox Swap hosted by two real-life sisters: Carrie and myself!
Our swap theme is refresh. Isn't that such a beautiful word?
Now, here are the details of this event:
* To sign up, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include your name, mailing address, e-mail address and blog address if you have one. You do not have to have a blog to participate in the swap.
* When we receive your request to sign up, we will send you a short list of questions which will be sent to your swap partner to help them get to know you and what you like.
* The swap goodies should all fit inside a shoebox (please include several items) and be built around the theme of "refresh". This is a broad idea, so there is plenty of room for creativity! There are no specific expectations about types of items, for example there does not need to be a homemade item, though that is fine if you so choose.
* We will accept international swappers on the basis that we have other swappers who are willing to ship internationally. Please indicate this when you sign up.
* Sign-ups will be open from Monday, July 30 through Wednesday, August 8. Swap partners will be assigned and sent out as quickly as possible after that date. Boxes should be mailed no later than Friday, September 7.
* Please make sure that if you sign up, you really want to participate and will follow through so that no one is disappointed. Also, please mail using a delivery confirmation number, which should be sent in to firstname.lastname@example.org so we make sure everyone gets a swap.
HAVE FUN! Feel free to post the button and info on your blog with a link back to either of our blogs ~ we'd love to have great participation!