Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Deals of the Week

I don't have a photo to go with this week's deals because we spent the entire morning at the park with my friend, Paige, and other friends from church yesterday! It was a LOVELY day, a hint of Fall in the air and just a wonderful day to be outside!

So, we'll do our shopping later in the week. I did stop at Rite Aid on my way to the park to get the light bulbs and they did not carry what was advertised and were not willing to substitute anything else. I hope the rest of you have better success!

CVS:
* Adidas Deodorant: $3.99 - $3.00 Extra Bucks and $1.00 mfr. coupon = free

Eckerd's/Rite Aid:
* GE 8-pack light bulbs: $4.00 - $3.00 in-ad coupon = $1.00
* Viactiv Vitamins: $5.99 - $2.00 mail-in-rebate and $3.00 mfr. coupon = free
** Note: they mentioned in the ad about the $3.00 mfr. Viactiv coupon, I could not find one in Sunday's paper - but if you got it, this would be a great deal!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I find it so frustrating when they don't have the advertised items!

Paige said...

It was good to see you and I sent you a pic of rachel that I took at the park. She's adorable and it was great to see the gals and get caught up with you. Hopefully it won't be another year and a half before we see each other again!