Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Deals of the Week

I discovered a beautiful list of all the deals found at CVS and Walgreens this week on Crystal's great new blog called Money Saving Mom. She has listed all the best deals and even has included links to printable coupons to make the deals even better! It almost made me think of not posting the deals I found here - but I will continue until no one seems interested!

Here is what I found this week:

Eckerd/Rite Aid:
* Zucol Coldcare Rapid-Dissolve Lozenges: $4.99 - $4.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Vicks Early Defense Foaming Hand Sanitizer: $2.29 - $2.29 mail-in-rebate = free
* Sambucol Immune System Booster: $8.99 - $8.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Breathe Again Nasal Spray: $7.99 - $7.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Simply Saline Nasal Mist or Simply Gargle: $4.99 - $4.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Healthy Relief Cold Reduce: $6.99 - $6.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Ayr Saline Nasal Rinse Kit: $8.99 - $8.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Ocean Ultra Nasal Mist: $5.99 - $5.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Little Noses Stuffy Nose Kit: $3.99 - $3.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Cold-Eeze Immune Support Complex 10: $4.99 - $4.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* Orajel Medicated Cold Sore Brush: $5.99 - $5.99 mail-in-rebate = free
* LypSyl Lip Balm: $2.99 - $2.99 mail-in-rebate = free

Walgreens:
* Herbal Essence Shampoo or Conditioner: sale price: 3/$20 - Buy 2 get 1 free coupon in Sunday's paper - $10 Register Rewards = $3.00 for 3 big bottles (Crystal mentions also using 2 $1/1 coupons to make it $1 for all three! I did not have those coupons!)
* Breathe Again Adult Nasal Spray with SinoMarin: Free after mail-in-rebate
* Pepcid Complete or Pepcid AC: Free after mail-in-rebate
* Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste: Free after mail-in-rebate
* Ameal BP Capsules or Chewable Tablets: Free after mail-in-rebate
* Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner: Free after mail-in-rebate
* Beano To Go: Free after mail-in-rebate (use $1 coupon from yesterday's paper to make money on this one)
* Buckley's Chest Congestion or Cough Suppressant: Free after mail-in-rebate

Here's a gift idea that is very thrifty - Dollar General has Martha Stewart DVD's for Thanksgiving and Christmas that are $3 each. One of the ones I bought still had the Wal-Mart price tag for over $15 on it! Thanks, Meredith, for the tip!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish we had a dollar general here! I love Martha Stewart!
Blessings,
Liisa

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed the Martha Stewart video you gave me last year -- Baking Favorites. What a deal! Love you, Mom

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

I love that you post your CVS and Walgreens deals. I rarely remember to shop there, so it's a kick in the pants to go! This week I saw that Walgreens has a dozen eggs for $1 which is cheaper than any grocery store so I'm heading there anyway! I hope you keep posting it.

Wendi said...

Thanks for the tip at Dollar General. That is store I don't go to often. I hope you keep posting your deals!

Katy said...

oh how i wish we had a CVS or Walgreens near us!!! i am always so impressed by all the great deals you get!!! :)