Thursday, November 15, 2007

Giving Thanks: Laughter


Doesn't this just explain why I love laughter?! This was a few months ago - but we still love the sound of these two giggling!

Other "L" ideas?


MyHeartIsAlwaysHome said...

Just precious! I am thankful for my niece, Lauren and for all the love I feel from family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Darling! As you know, one of my favorite sounds in the whole world is the laughter of children -- and of course, especially my own children and now grandchildren!

Other "L" words on our list so far are:

Letters (as in mail!)

Have a great day!
Love, Mom

Susan P. said...

So precious! It made me laugh just hearing them laugh:o)

Amy said...

Oh,I just love hearing my kids laugh! There is nothing like it!

Molly said...

Love, laughter, Lord of Lords, and Lili, our oldest daughter

byourlove1 said...

Love- can't imagine life without it!


Liisa said...

Oh my goodness...there is nothing sweeter than the sound of little ones laughing! Thank you for sharing that it made my morning!
I am thankful for life. I am thankful that I am here to enjoy things like children laughing and the snow outside my window and just all life has to offer.


Annaid said...

Love. Mmm, and lemons.

Anonymous said...

First & Foremost, I'm thankful for my LORD.
Then of course,Love, Laughter, (especially my girls!)
Learning and Letters
and LIFE itself.

Luv you, G'ma

Adena said...

That's so adorable. I recently videoed my little one (10 mos. today!) laughing because I never want to forget the sound of the laugh when they are little.

Elizabeth said...

I love the laughs. How fortunate you are to have a recording for future memories.