Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Be Mine "Wheel"

Last year for Valentine's Day - I decided to see how many little notes I could hide for David to find throughout his day. I started by taping one to his steering wheel, placing one in his lunch and mailing one to his office.

I made the above wheel for the one I mailed to his work - since we don't have a color printer - I colored the little pictures in with colored pencils. It contains a variety of word and picture combinations that you paste inside the wheel to create messages to your loved one!

I found the idea on Martha Stewart's web site and you can find the template here.

I also sent one note by e-mail to his work which included a candy heart message made here.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

That's cute! I do that for Chuck also, although my Valentine notes aren't quite as fancy as your Be Mine Wheel.

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

What a fun idea to give you husband several cards in different places! I Love it and will try my best to do that this year.

Praying your adjustment to #3 is going well:)

Thanks for being such a source of encouragement to be creative and caring around our homes! I look forward to your post so much!

Charlotte Cushman said...

David is blessed!

*carrie* said...

That's so cute, Monica.

I had forgotten about those candy heart messages--such a fun idea!

Pieces said...

Oh, that is such a cute wheel! I am going to make them for my family too.