Friday, November 14, 2008

Linking to a Post

Good morning, completely off topic - but I've had a few questions lately about how to link directly to a post here.

Since I have this lovely design of my own - I am using the old Blogger which means my title does not become a direct link for you to copy.

If you're interested in linking to a post here - try this:

When you see the post you want, go to the comments. Then, you will see the title of the post at the top in orange letters - click that and it will take you to a link just of the post you chose.

I hope that helps! Thank you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your readers can also look to the left where it says "recent posts" and click on the one they want. That will bring them to the post plus the comments. I had to fool around a bit with it to figure that out myself! :)

Tammy said...

Or you can right click on the time stamp under your post, and scroll up/down to "Copy Shortcut". That will copy the link for you, and then "paste" or "Ctrl + V" into wherever you're wanting the link. :-)

HTH

By the way, I'm really enjoying your posts. I can't participate right now because of my morning sickness, but it is still fun to read what you're up to!

Elise said...

Thank you!! I will try that later. Off to feed children...
Have a great day!!
Elise

Unknown said...

Thanks Monica. I was wondering about that.

Katy said...

I have wondered that too! LOL Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks...I tried to link the Teddy Bear Cookies directly and couldn't figure it out! :-)

Heather said...

Thanks for answering my question! :)