Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cousins, Friends & Snow!

Monday morning we had family pictures taken out at Glen Eyrie by a new friend Heather. It was so fun to meet her!! And, we can't wait to see the pictures!

The afternoon held a visit with my friend Rebecca and her sister - and in the evening it was a treat to help celebrate Nathan's second birthday!

Tuesday was our day to head up into the mountains to stay at a cabin for the rest of the week so we decided to open a few gifts before we went. While doing that, it started snowing! The little ladies had their first small taste of playing in the snow!

All the cousins - enjoying a movie:
My dad got a kick out of the trail of toys left by all the littles:
Just starting to snow:
Rachel concentrating on catching some snow:
Emily's first impression:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the cabin is just gorgeous. I know you have a ton of memories from that. I can't wait to see more postings on it.

Katy said...

How fun! :) It's always so nice to be with family! I bet your kiddos loved the snow..mine always do! (although we get tons of it here in PA!) :o)

Michelle said...

Monica,

I am so glad the family is enjoying this time together. Sounds like your dad is really having a good time with the littles. Hope the girls get a lot of snow time. I'll have to send you our pictures from Thanksgiving when my kids got the first snow.

Michelle

Mom2fur said...

Well, one thing about have 'littles' around is that the decor becomes very colorful, LOL!
I hope you and your beautiful family have the best year ever!

Deanna said...

Hi Monica,
I just loved all of the family pictures. Oh, and that picture of the birds was just lovely.

Hope you have a blessed 2009!

Hugs,
Deanna :)

Me said...

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the pictures and the updates. :)