Monday, February 09, 2009

Cleaning Out!

I have been steadily purging since we got home from our trip and have taken lots of things to the thrift store already. I have a couple of items that I thought someone might want and plan to list them on ebay if no one here is interested. Just thought I'd try them here first:

Remember the Castle Cake? I have all the pieces in the original box and am ready to pass it on. I paid $10 and had to trim some of the front pieces because my cake wasn't tall enough for them to stand properly. Less than 1/4 inch has been trimmed on the front pieces. Everything else is as it arrived only being used for this one cake. If you're interested, I'll accept whatever you think is fair for this.

The second thing is a copy of Financial Peace Jr. by Dave Ramsey. This is never used and all pieces are present in the box. I purchased this for $10 plus shipping and just found that it was not a good fit for us.

If you are interested in either item, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I will be in touch!

Thanks!

UPDATE: Both items have found a new home!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'd like both Monica, if they are still available. Thanks!!

Jenn

Shannon said...

Monica - If no one else has emailed you about the Financial Peace kit, I'd love to get it from you. $10 is fine with me, just let me know how much s/h is going to be and I'll paypal you. I think my son will love it.

A Dusty Frame said...

How much would you like for the Dave Ramsey resource?
Lizzie
adustyframe @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would be VERY interested in the castle cake. My daughter is turning 4 next month and LOVES disney princess. I know you already have people interested but if it doesn't work out. PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!! That cake would be perfect. Let me know how much you would like for it also.

lattylou1 @ yahoo com