Friday, February 27, 2009

Tweet! Tweet!

I've had lots of inquiries about The Rusty Robin and WHEN do I plan to restock my shop?! You are all so sweet and encouraging and I have been working diligently on lots of new goodies this week!

I have a few more things to finish up and need to calculate the shipping, but am planning a shop update on Monday, March 9th at noon EST. (I did not forget you West Coasters!)

A few of you have sent me e-mails for special requests and I will be in touch with you and about how to get those orders placed and paid for!

Just to let everyone know, I will be using Etsy for my shop update - it will eliminate so much extra work for me and help streamline some things. Here is the link for my Etsy shop. A BIG thank you to Amber of Shabee Chick Designs for my cute header over there!

A quick note on shipping: if you live near me and want your item hand-delivered (!) I will refund your shipping cost. If you purchase more than one item, I will combine shipping and refund the difference in shipping savings to you as soon as possible.

I had a request for a look behind-the-scenes and how I create some of the items. You can be watching for that mid-late next week.

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement of this endeavor!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your wonderful creations! :) Happy Crafting!

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for thinking of all of us over here on the West Coast! You're so sweet. I would have set my alarm to be the rush, though! :)

Mom2Drew said...

I never got to see what was in your shop first, but am anxious to see it now. I'm on Etsy too, come check me out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5841857 I love shopping on Etsy...kinda a "guilty pleasure" if you will. I just love seeing all the wonderful things people come up with, it's amazing.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait, Monica. I do have a special request for a plastic bag holder. I think you made one in the past. Let me know.

Ruth said...

I am anxiously waiting. I missed it last time.

Wishing you all goes well.

Ruth

Simply Heart And Home said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely handiwork!

Blessings

Gina