Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Slow Day























Pumpkin French Toast
Homemade Granola
Picking up Pecans in a friends yard - trade for splitting what we picked up with her {yay for free!}
My first epantry order - hooray for freebies! {this is an affiliate referral link, you'll get free credit, I'll get free credit} I don't think I see what all the hype is about, but I was willing to try it once for the great deal + freebies + free shipping.
Emily has this thing for snails - #howcouldshebemydaughter
Attempting to teach my kids how to fix the toilet - didn't quite work out that smoothly because the bolt was on too tight - but it is fixed now and I am grateful! I guess they learned that it's ok to ask for help?! :)

2 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

French toast looks so good. Can I hire your kids to clean my house, work in the pecan orchard...they seem to be learning some awesome things at home. Public school could never offer the wonderful things you give your children. They have no idea now how blessed they are but they will when they grow up. You are an outstanding mother/teacher.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see all the kids ! Beautiful family !

Patty