Sunday, April 17, 2016

Truth Telling 21: I am known.



Psalm 69:5, "You, God, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you."

Psalm 119:168, "I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known to you."

Psalm 139:1-4, "You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely."

Matthew 10:26, "So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known."

Hebrews 4:13, "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."


Tell yourself this truth today: God knows me fully.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Knows me fully and loves me anyway - amazing!!