Thursday, April 21, 2016

Truth Telling 25: He orders and numbers my days.



Psalm 39:4, "Show me, Lord, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is."

Psalm 90:12, "Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."

Psalm 139:16, "Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Psalm 144:3-4, "Lord, what are human beings that you care for them, mere mortals that you think of them? They are like a breath; their days are like a fleeting shadow."


Ecclesiastes 8:15, "So I comment the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun."

Tell yourself this truth today: Each day I have is a gift from God and He has perfectly ordained them since before I was born.

No comments: