Monday, April 04, 2016

Truth Telling 8: God answers.


Psalm 17:6, "I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer."


Psalm 20:6, "Now this I know: The Lord gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand."


Psalm 34:4, "I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears."

Isaiah 41:17, "The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them."


Note: God does not always answer the way I want Him to or think He should. And there are numerous verses about God not answering when evil is pursued instead of righteousness. I love all the examples God gives us of His people praying and seeking Him in Scripture and how He shows His faithfulness to answer them: Moses, Joshua, Daniel, Joseph, David and more.

Tell yourself this truth today: God answers me.

No comments: